<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

I almost crawled out of my hermit cave today, and then backed down. The rain was drumming so peacefully against my roof, and my sweaty pants were so comfy and the beer was so sweet. Bath, book, beer-can't get better than that. And sweaty pants. Always with the sweaty pants.

I've been gradually realizing that when the boy and I moved in together, I gradually started dressing down. I'm not sure why, or what exactly happened, but I lost all sense of what I looked like. I haven't worn perfume in over a year. Most days I dress to go to school or work, but otherwise slop around in the ever present sweaty pants.

Jebus. Frightening. I have to fight against it now to reverse the effects of the world's mad plunge into suffering for the last two hundred million years. Oh, wait. That's something different.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?