<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 01, 2004

I spilled 4 hours worth of con law out of my head and onto the page yesterday. Came home, stripped to my old underoos and sat on the couch and drank. One more final to go.

I keep on getting disturbing flashes of the outside world that make me want to curl up inside. Christians pushing to put their snuff film on network tv. Christians having anti-gay folk rallies. Christians grabbing up the stream of money that's pouring out of the white house. Jebus! You'd think the healing balm of Christ's love would make these fucking people shut the fuck up and go away already! If I was all satisfied that I had found the secret to life, the universe and everything, I think I'd be happy and content.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?