<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Now that finals are over for me, I have all sorts of excess adrenalin pushing me about throughout the day. It will dissipate in the next few days, but for now it churns and keeps me anxious, although I have a few days to myself for the next while.

I have an actual job this summer, which is a nice secure feeling. I've been putting the summer plans together while in the middle of the maelstrom, so I'm starting work with a reputation for being generally dazed and manic in turn. We'll see how it goes, but I'm hoping for good things.

The guitar lady has amplified ugly to mean, "ugly paint job." Paint job? On an acoustic guitar? I'm too curious at this point not to go. Damn the gas prices, I need some entertainment. I'm envisioning a purple with orange striped git with a crudely rendered unicorn on the body somewhere.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?