<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Today has been a day of extreme ups and downs. I kicked ass at the job interview. If I wanted full time hours, she would have hired me right there. Since I can only do part time, she needs to look at some budgetary concerns and see what she could wrangle. Whether I get the job, or no, it's always good to go into an interview and hit it off.

Then, the professor I'm working for complimented me on my fantastic research skills. I know this doesn't seem like much, but you need to understand the way law school works. You go in, and you're this bright person who's always been at the top, acheivement wise. Then they spend a year tearing you apart, and showing you how every you do is garbage. Ok, boo-fucking-hoo, but alls I'm saying is that compliments are nice.

Then I got my grades for this last semester. I could really only focus on one grade-that horrible "too low to be true" grade. I'm not the type to whine about grades, or haggle for points once the test is finished. What's done is done. But I had a bad feeling about this, so I emailed him, and sure enough, part of my test was missing.

I got it all straightened out, but it's really been a long process, full of bad feelings and such.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?