<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Whew. B-day yesterday. I feel a little woozy this morning. Slurping water in big gulps and beachin it on the couch. I need to clean things up a little too-I have no clean dishes or clothes. The ladies came over for an alchohol fueled cranium fest, and they were all so good to me. No questions about the missing boy, flowers galore, cake and ect. It's good to have friends.

Today I need to face reality and box up the boy's stuff. I have also explained the situation so that if longings of remorse or lust occur, the troops can step in and assert some reality. It feels odd to be single again, but beyond that I don't have very many other feelings about the break up. I feel like I should have more-anger, disappointment, sadness, happiness, something-but I really don't. I mean I get occaisional flashes of stuff and things, but beyond that I just feel kind of blank. Dunno.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?