<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Jackasses and Butt knuckles. I swear. I've got a free bag o' books up on craigslist, and every dumbass on earth is emailing me. Questions I love:

1. Where are you: I mean, c'mon. This is right in the title of my post!

2. How many books do you have: Ummm. A bagfull. Like it says in the TITLE of my post. BAG o'books.

3. Will you deliver them: Hello?? What exactly would I get out of driving all over town to give your lazy ass a FREE bag o'books?

4. What books are in the bag: ITS A FREE BAG OF BOOKS. WHY SHOULD I BE WORKING AT THIS?

Take them or don't. Christ. I don't need any commentary on my book giving away skills. One guy was all pissy that they were first come first serve (Like I said, I'm not going to work at this). I told him to call first to make sure they were still in, but he wrote back all snottily, "HA! IM NOT DRIVING ACCROSS TOWN TO FIND OUT THEY'RE GONE. FORGET THAT."

Jebus. Get over it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?