<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Today my procrastination throughout the week has hit me in the chest and knocked me off my feet. No more excuses can absolve me. No more work can distract me. It is time to face the moldering piles of laundry, the stacks of unpaid bills and the viciously filthy fucking floors. It's time to live above the ethical floor, above the level of brute beasts. How did it get this way? Where did I go wrong?

I was able to avoid the general ambiance of my place last night by leaving as soon as the cite checking was finished. A friend assisted in running off to clean places, places which did not have goddamned wild hairballs roaming the hallways at night. Today, I've got to create some order.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?