<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Yesterday was quite the porch sitting day. Yessir! Let there be song and drink and a darkly enchanting read about-what else!-Watergate. Because I've been being responsible lately, I even put on sunblock before going out. Unfortuneately, I got burned to a crisp.

You see, my legs don't change color. At all. They don't even pinken on the hottest summer day. So I don't waste my time putting sunblock on them. I don't know if it's part of the aging process, or maybe pollution is responsible, but I now have a big burned streak down each of my legs.

I also neglected to apply the sunblock before applying my clothes. This means I also have a huge burn on my stomach, and

WARNING EXPLICT DESCRIPTION AHEAD

some burns on my poor nipples.

I was going to go down to the market today, but now I'm just going to sit inside and apply aloe gel to myself all day long.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?