<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 05, 2004

So many beautiful people out and about Portland today. I drove around with a friend in search of guitar strings and got a chance to take a look at parts of the city I seldom travel to. We drove from Woodstock through Hawthorn and ended up on Broadway where we purchased strings from a fine young man with the most beautiful blue eyes. Seriously, how do you handle such a mundane transaction with someone so heartbreakingly beautiful?

We ended up back on Woodstock at a coffee place. I attempted to buy decaffinated tea to sooth my rebelling vocal cords, but ended up with something entirely different. I didn't want to stir up a fuss-they were training someone new-so I just drank it down. Icy instead of hot, but just as pleasing on the pipes. I'm not sure what's up with the voice. I sound like I'm going through puberty. "Do you want fries with that?"
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?