<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 16, 2004

My professor is still hiding from me, which means I suddenly have a lot of free time on my hands. I suppose I could conceivably use this free time to do responsible stuff and such, but instead I'm improving my rather poor guitar skills. I've lost all feeling in the tips of my left fingers-I think I could run a blow torch over them and feel just fine.

Speaking of blowtorches reminds me of a period of time in high school where I polled people on that all important question, "Which would you rather do: eat a sandwhich bag full of pubic hair, or stick your fingers in a blowtorch?" Thus was my foray into to raw science: information which we currently have no use for, but may lead to important discoveries.

Oh, the results? Pretty unsurprising: only one person polled opted for the blowtorch. The rest took the pubic hair, except for one guy who threatened to beat the shit out of me if I ever asked him such a stupid question again.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?