<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Now that my running partner is stumbling around with his foot in a cast and a cone on his head, I've been taking him for walks around the neighborhood rather than the traditional run. It makes me kind of cranky to be missing out on my morning adrenaline rush (which substitutes the caffeine I used to mainline), but it's nice to interact with the weird folks who are about in the morning.

This morning, some strange guy told me that I was wearing the largest pair of sweatpants he had ever seen. I'm not sure what kind of freak catalogues sweatpants mentally (mentally being the operative word), so I wasn't sure how to take this. I inherited the pants from my last boyfriend, and while they are rather large on me, I'm sure they're not THE largest pair in existance. You see, while I don't often admit it, I have been to Wal-mart.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?