<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I have the pants! I first saw the pants a few weeks ago when I was visiting J on laundry day. He was wearing these wonderfully soft and fuzzy grey pants that looked so freaking comfortable that I just about died. I have this thing for comfy pants ya know.

So I've been eyeing them ever since. Struck. Pant obsessed. I knew I had to get into those pants. He's been increasingly protective of them, but he finally slipped up.

This morning the pants were on my floor long after he left for work. What I wasn't planning for is that the pants would be way too big.

My motto is that pants are never too big-if they have legs I can make them fit. But J has 10 inches and 100 pounds on me. The comfort factor was lost, and it would be kinda bitchy to take them in since I'm sure he'll catch on eventually and force the pants out of me. Shit.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?