<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 24, 2004

For those of you who were wondering: Yes, you can get your hair caught in a vacuum cleaner and live to tell. J has been bugging me about my nasty dog hair coated car. He didn't believe me when I told him that bad things happen when I vacuum the car. Anyhow, we stopped by his aunt's house to borrow the vacuum cleaner. Got rid of the trash ok. Sat the vacuum lying down accross the back seat and went to town. J was doing the actual vacuuming with the hose attachment while I was spraying static spray on the dog hair and brushing at it to loosen it. Without thinking, I leaned over the vacuum to get the brush. When I leaned over, the bottom part of the vacuum sucked my hair in. Luckily we managed to turn the vacuum off and unwind my hair out of it before any serious damage was done. Weekends with me are always an adventure.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?