<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Hola Amigos-I know it's been a while since I rapped at ya, but I've been busy lak zee little bee, what with finals fast approaching. I thought I'd put up some thoughts I had yesterday on my way in to school. I got stuck driving through Sellwood behind someone with an "I support our troops" bumper sticker. Now I don't know anything about these people, so for all I know they could be military, or somehow donate their time/efforts to supporting the troops. But I wonder. It's really easy to slap a bumper sticker on your car. It's another thing altogether to send out care packages to our soldiers, write them letters, write your representative about military issues like making sure vets have the health care they need and are able to get home to their loved ones after they serve, volunteer with organizations that provide support to the troops and otherwise take an active role in supporting the men and women who are in the military.
Comments:
Exactly.

- Rob
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?