<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I'm hung over and depressed today. That will be the extent of my post-election wrap up. Instead I'm going to tell y'all a funny story. Would you like a funny story? Hmmm? Okay. So J called me last night before he came over for my election party to let me know he was on his way over. Before signing off, he said, "I set my real shoes on fire today, so I'm going to be wearing my weird shoes. I know you're going to laugh at me, and I just want to warn you ahead of time." Apparently he was welding and, well, set his shoes on fire. (And not for the first time, but I digress.) I wanted to know more about the weird shoes, but he was playing all coy. Anyhow, now he is walking around in size 15 vinyl wingtips until he can get some new shoes.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?