<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 20, 2004

So here's a new one: How do you keep a hound out of the dishwasher? Ok, so this looks easy at first glance-probably because you're thinking, "Um, this shouldn't be a problem." At least this is what I was thinking until I came home Friday to a absolutely shit stormed house. The bottom rack of the dishwasher had been pulled out, there was broken glass everywhere and a good deal of my dishes were broken. Other, whole dishes were strewn about for good measure. FUCK.

After several deep breaths, I cleaned up my house, resolving to always latch the dishwasher from here on out. This morning, before leaving for the client counseling competition, I latched the dishwasher. I clearly remember thinking, "This should do the trick." (I'll bet you can see where I'm going with this.)

More destruction awaited me at home. How on earth did he unlatch the dishwasher? What the fuck is going on here? Why does my life suck like this?
Comments:
It's the nose! It's the nose! He's got to be nosing the dishwasher button... or does yours have one of those old latches? And, why the sudden change? What's inspiring him to do this now when before he didn't?

...interesting...

Best of luck with it!

- Rob
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?