<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 31, 2004

Whew. Sorry for my long absence. I've been taking finals, working, taking more finals, drinking to forget the finals taking, and then working some more. All in all I've been avoiding the computer since typing away triggers some sort of PTSD-like response.

Not that it's all over for me. Today I put in some hard work on my long procrastinated on paper for my family law seminar. I only got in about 5 pages today, but since it was on material that I had no research for yet, I don't think that's all that bad a haul. And the material I did write is pretty fucking tight, so it won't need much more than a polish when I've got the rest of the paper nice and done.

In other news: I absolutely hate New Year's Eve. What a pathetic excuse for a holiday. I certainly don't need an excuse to go out and drink. I'm an adult, if I want to drink I will. If I want to have a party, I can think of a lot better themes than "count down to midnight." Plus all the amature drunk drivers are out there mowing down pedestrians and getting stopped by cops. None for me thanks.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?