<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 01, 2005

I'm continuing to flog my big procrastination project-the long put off seminar paper. My extension is up on January 7th, and so I've been getting my ducks in order, writing up a storm and filling in my research holes with my beloved Westlaw. It's actually a sort of interesting project-I'm looking at pet custody disputes in divorce, which is starting to be a hot topic in family law.

Despite having an interest in the subject, I'll be really freaking happy when I finish it off and can persue my own stuff-you know, sitting on the couch playing with my ancient NES, strumming the guitar, wanding the streets with my unruly hound, reading interesting stuff, and letting all the stress slip off my shoulders.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?