<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

So, I was hanging out with J last night and he turns to me and says, "I think your first karaoke song should be a duet with me." Gah. He's been working the karaoke angle since I've met him. After explaining for the umpteenth time that I do not karaoke, he says, "We should sing I've got you babe, but I get to be Cher."

"What???"

"Well, it is only fair. After all, I am taller than you."

Another go round. I explain that I don't sing. J points out that I do sing around the house and driving in the car. I point out that there are many things I do in private that I don't do in public, and if he wants me to keep on doing those things in private, he should knock off the karaoke stuff. I nearly had to call my "safe person" and have her regulate.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?