<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Irish wake for Hunter S. last night. Suicide just doesn't seem his style. Well, there's no knowing what was going on-I can think of several situations were suicide would be an acceptable solution. After all, I am living in Oregon-the death with dignity state (I think that should be the state motto-that or the smoke-em' if you got 'em state). Anyhow.

We also watched the movie Ray. Now, I'm not a huge Ray Charles fan, but I had heard good things about the movie. However, as a biography, it pretty much sucked. It should have been called: Ray-the heroin years. Seriously-that was pretty much it. Ray had a poor childhood, watched his brother die, and did a lot of heroin, which made him act like a bastard. Then he got clean. The end. You don't need 3 hours for that. I'm high, I'm nobody, I'm high, I'm famous, I'm not high, I'm fucken dead (to paraphrase Dennis Leary).
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?