<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 28, 2005

So, I know it's been a long time since I've rapped at ya, but things have been crazy yuck here. I spent all Friday laying in a sick funk. Friday was sunny and beautiful. I was home from work-but did I enjoy it? No. Did I spend any time outside? No. Did I get to spend the day getting useful stuff done? No. Did I spend the day doing fun stuff? No. I spent the day sleeping. Total waste.

Anyhow, my current excitement is a shiny new toy that just now arrived in the mail for me. I've been wanting an MP3 player for to listen to music whilst running, and so I finally cracked and bought one on ebay. It is so beautiful. Unfortuneately the instruction manual is written in Chineesified American (Actual quote: The "Private Space" function provided by the player completely solves the bothering problem), and after reading it through I'm still not sure how to load songs on it. Excitement.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?