<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 07, 2005

Things I saw on my morning run:

1. A lost firetruck, slowly driving down roads while the driver squinted at the house numbers.

2. A huge cabinet tv stuck diagonally into a shopping cart.

3. A bumper sticker that said, "Come the rapture, can I have your car?"

4. A man leaning out the window in the February cold, reading a book.

5. A man in a suit, running around his lawn with a day-glo plastic light saber.

6. A forlorn puppy sitting next to a garbage can on a stoop.

7. A guy in a car who scared the shit out of me be comming up from behind me quietly and suddenly shouting out for directions.

8. A woman behind a car who got the shit scared out of her when my hound peeked around at her and howled a hello.

9. A house that makes no sense architecturally, but is aestetically pleasing.

10. A crow dropping a nut from a telephone wire, then swooping down to pick up the nut to drop it again.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?