<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

This morning's conversation:

J: I think it is bring a naked woman to work day.
A: No, today is lay in bed all lazy under the warm covers day.
J: It is not-you just made that up. I'll be the only one at work without a naked woman and it's your fault. If you won't go, then I will tickle you.
A: That would be against the terms of the 2004 tickle accord. I would sanction you by blogging about you know what.
J: What???? You can't blog about that. I will tickle you until you pee.
A: You pervert. If you do, I will blog about how much you enjoy water sports. Nothing like a little golden shower to greet the dawn, eh?
J: I don't like golden showers! You are the pervert!

And the tickle threat, for the time being, has again abated.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?