<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Ho-lee water retention batman! It looks like we're heading right into Mean Red, the scurviest pirate on the northwestern seas. Generally, I put on 5 pounds of water in the week before my period. This month, I've put on 10. I'm pretty sure all 10 of those pounds have gone straight into my tits. I usually have an emergency D cup for such exigencies, but alas, I've no clue where it's gone to. I wrung out 5 pounds on my run this morning, but I'm sure I'll suck that back in over the course of the day. Meanwhile, by the time I hit my last class of the day (the last degree class I'll ever take-hopefully) my huge, waterlogged tits will be storming the gates of whatever paltry piece of fabric I can round up. Then I'll have to play "pull the bra out of the titty monster's maw" when I get home.

Maybe I'll just go commando today.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?