<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 20, 2005

I haven't been able to get a handle on the weather this week. We've had bright blue skies and sun, interspersed with dark clouds and pounding rain. I walked down to the grocery and it was a beautiful perfect day. Now, just minutes after returning the clouds have rolled in and it's actually thundering. Probably will get some hard rain soon. But as soon as I go into rainy day mode (coffee/book/blanket/hide-a-bed), the sun is going to come out and the day will say "Come enjoy me before you're up to your ears in bar shit."
Comments:
I agree...Portland can't seem to decide whether it wants an early summer or a stormy spring. And thunder, here? I wasn't even sure it WAS thunder at first, it's so rare...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?