<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 06, 2005

I know. I'm "studying." Which is what makes this: https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/demo/index.jsp so evil. It's completely fun. I've found out that Harvard researchers think I strongly prefer young people to old, gay people to straight and have no preference for black people or white people. I'm not surprized that I prefer young people to old-I know I have a lurking old folk prejudice that I haven't been able to erradicate. I'm not sure why I would prefer gay people. And I though I'd have some sort of race preference-after all, I am a white american-I know I have some prejudices (but these are mostly centered around the christian right-oh, and old people. And straight people, I guess. Why must I be a self hating straight?).
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?