<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 05, 2005

The lovely J picked up my graduation gear today. It is so incredibly hideous. You should see this hat-OMG awful. I've seen the hat on campus boo hoos when they have to wear their fancy academic get up, and thought, "Wow. What a repulsive hat." J, of course, likes the hat. He has terrible hat taste (don't even ask me about his horrible leather hat). The hat doesn't fit at all, and I'm wondering if there are terrible sanctions for going hatless to graduation. Maybe I can just 'forget' to bring it?

The robe is ok, but it's about twice as big as I am and has these huge poofy sleeves. Now that I've seen it, I think commando is the way to go. No wonder I've never seen the graduates wearing their get up at the reception after graduation.
Comments:
And didn't you love that wonderful dry cleaning chemical smell when you took it out of the bag. No wonder it's a free rental - someone died in it.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?