<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 09, 2005

Well, my birthday weekend is over. I spent Saturday morning taking an exam and then fucked around the rest of the weekend, which felt really nice. The downside is I have one more exam, an exam I don't want to take, and have hear nothing but bad things about, and I have no motivation to go in and take it. I was seriously tempted Saturday to just pick the damn thing up and take it-no studying, no tabbing, no materials, nothing. I feel pretty done today, so I'm going to really have to ramp myself up.

My birthday was good-J bought me a beautiful new tv (the old one's volume wouldn't go up all the way, which was annoying when the fan or dishwasher was on) and a dvd player (so we don't spill anything else on my poor laptop). Susan brought me a variety of smelly stuff (smells like happy). And I got myself a fabulous new tattoo for my birthday/graduation gift. It's on the back of my shoulder, so's if you see me walking around braless, I'm not being slutty, I just can't do the straps.

Some people think getting tattooed is very painful. I'm a big pussy about pain, but I kinda like getting tattooed. It pleasantly buzzes. Getting one on the back hurts a bit more than getting one somewhere fatty or muscley. Some parts of the outlining stung a bit on my shoulder bones. Also, this one took a while-about three and a half hours-so when he was doing the last of the coloring my skin was already pretty irritated and not really into getting anymore pricks. But it turned out really well and I can't wait for the scabbies to form and fall off.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?