<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Does anyone know where you can legally acquire a human cadaver? It's kinda a long story, but I need it to settle a bet with J. He claims that anyone can pop a kidney right out of a body with no fuss, no muss. I told him that I thought it was a bit more complicated than that, and would be really difficult for someone who wasn't experienced in kidney removal. Then he claimed that he could remove a kidney better and faster than me.

I mean, C'mon. I could totally remove a kidney better than him any day of the week. I gots skillz. As a matter of fact, I have mad kidney skills, and any crazy motherfucker who claims otherwise better grab his cutting tools and represent, because I'm not going to let that shit go down on my watch.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?