<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hmmm. I was in the middle of a long newsy post explaining what's been a happening in my life when the computer just up and switched off, sending my lovely post to blog heaven. I'll just hit some of the highlights:

1. I'm all moved in to the new house-J and I are living in sin in a big old place in NE Portland. I like the neighborhood (even though people-including those who rave to themselves-are weirdly friendly).

2. I've had my wisdom teeth removed sucessfully. I was pretty much blown on Percocet for about 4ish days, and have now only been needing one in the late evenings. I know it sounds fun, but it sucked. I go back in tommorrow so he can peer in at the gaping holes in my gums and see that they're behaving themselves.

3. I get bar results this afternoon. I haven't decided if I'll be able to make myself take it again if I fail. I don't even know if I would be able to do any better if I did retake it. Okay, not thinking about it anymore.

4. I've read a shit load of great books which I've been thinking deep thoughts about. A short list includes: Animals in Translation: Using Mysteries of Autism to Decode AnimalBehavior, Where God Lives: Paranormal Science and how our Brains are Connected to the Universe, some David Sedaris, some Neil Gaimon, and whatnot. Man oh man has pleasure reading been great.

5. Sadie Mae is back with the family again and is still alive and kicking. She's eating a combination of liquid and canned food, and although I wish she'd eat a bit more, she is doing well.

6. There is a new dog in the family. Pogo is a 10 year old pointer mix who really loves his squeaky weiner (the toy perverts, the toy. Not that kind of toy.).

And there you have it.
Comments:
My name is Monica Stone and i would like to show you my personal experience with Percocet.

I am 35 years old. Have been on Percocet for 7 days now. It did help the pain but the side effects weren't worth it. I'd rather have the pain.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
nausea, very itchy, racing heart, anxiety, flashing lights(almost hallucinogenic?), weird dreams, tiredness

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Monica Stone
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?