<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Very odd-3 hours after being added to the ad-hoc job list through the school, I've been offered a job. Ok, so its only about 5 hours worth of research type job, but work's work. I've actually been surprisingly motivated since the swearing in. I don't feel quite as overwealmed. After all, I passed the bar, just like all those high powered attorneys (I'm a low powered attorney). Today I sent out an application for a job (yes, a real job. I'm not crossing my fingers or anything, it was one of those blind box ads, and I'm not real sure how one addresses oneself to a friggen box. but anyhow), an application to volunteer at the ACLU, and an application to the Oregon Women Lawyers. I'm all applied out. Now I'm gonna do some relaxing.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?