<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 31, 2005

I love the dark rainy October weather-from the inside. Outside, not so much. This morning I pulled on a raincoat built like a plastic bag before taking the boys out for their obligatory walk. The rain was gusting and blowing, which is quite nice to watch from, say, a nice window while sipping a mug of chai, but not so nice when it is whipping against your unprotected legs and stupid too short hood, fogging your glasses and sloshing in your slippers. As soon as everyone pooped (except me), I turned the gravy train back home, peeled off the useless raingear, removed my sodden clothes and fed the dogs. I had plans to go out into the world today, but I don't think they stand a chance.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?