<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My horoscope says that there are a bunch of eclipses this month involving moving forward with working. She says it doesn't look like a promotion or honor at work, but is more along the lines of developing new business and reorganizing workspace-more preparatory stuff where what I do now will help me get ahead later (she says February). This is funny, since I've been doing all this jobby stuff-getting a filing cabinet, phone and business cards. Responding to stuff. Setting up other stuff. Signing up for lists, meetings and stuff like that. I have a shot at a job that would take me from November to end of January that would give me a bunch of good experience and a foot in the door (fingers crossed).

She says I should also change my hair because I'll be going out more with the goal of networking and "change your hair, change your life." Bitch.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?