<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 13, 2005

You can dance if you want to
You can leave your pants behind
But if you wear pants
And then you don't dance
Well, you ain't no friend of mine.

You can dance
You can dance
Everybody take off their pants!

Someone accused me of being "a joke" and "unprofessional" today. Now, even though I have been dancing around the house nude singing the pants song, that does not mean I am an unprofessional joke. I have an office. I have a website. I will have business cards when Office Depot gets around to delivering them. Okay, so I don't have any business right now, but everyone starts somewhere, don't they? I bet Donald Trump had a point in his life where he didn't have a single client. And its not like I've been teleconferencing the bar on my pantsless activities.

I bet Clarence Darrow had days where he sang his own version of the pants song in the privacy of his own home.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?