<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hoo hoo. Today is a three blog day, which means there is nothing much special or exciting going on in my life. Actually, I went to my ACLU committee meeting today and volunteered to do some research into a possible case. I don't think it has a lot of merit, but I don't know that for certain, and it is at least doing something. I also start volunteering at a legal clinic tonight, and I have a job interview on Thursday. Not a real job, but one of those jobs I vowed never to do again. We'll see how that goes-if there is a bad uniform I'm totally out, but since there is potential for tips, the pay is not bad for what it is, and the hours are fairly flexible (and fucken early), I'll at least check it out and see what's shakin. I need the money so very badly right now.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?