<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 20, 2005

I bought a copy of Dan Brown's Angels and Demons from Goodwill the other day (I think I'm the only one left in America that hasn't read the Da Vinci Code). It was a pretty good story, but was poorly written. I won't do an ending spoiler, but the TWIST! TWIST! TWIST! was pretty overwritten and desparate. Still, I'm looking forward to reading Da Vinci Code-I do love a good story. I also picked up a book of essays on Bernini, the Catholic church and conspiracy theories, which would be better if they just said "This is the historical reality blah blah" rather than saying "Everything in Dan Brown's books is historically inaccurate." I mean, Duh, works of fiction are not generally your best place to learn history. Mech.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?