<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I've been avoiding the bathroom lately because it is freaking ass cold. I should get some sort of fuzzy toilet seat to avoid the bowl hovering one has to do to avoid flash freezing the buttocks. There's nothing like going outside and realizing the night air is a good 5 degrees warmer than your own bathroom. Maybe I should get an outhouse.

I walked up to clinic last night with J and then walked home afterwards. It was a beautiful night-crisp, but not too cold. Luckily, the clinic is just a short walk from my house, so I can sort of unwind on the way home. I'm starting to think there is no such thing as an easy family law matter. There is always someone doing something weird-ass that makes the whole process more complicated. Anyway, I didn't burn anything down my first night, so I guess that's sucess.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?