<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 18, 2005

I've felt super lazy lately, funny enough as I don't have a whole lot that I need to do. I think a lot of it is just not having much to look forward to at this point. I have nothing of any real value on my calandar. I have no work, no leads on work and a few weeks before I can do another round of "Hey, I still need works" to the few pitiful prospects I do have. I have bills to be paid, but need to look at my account balance before doing so, something I am increasingly reluctant to do. I could clear out my office and update my pro bono file, but that just reminds me of how much time I spend here doing not much of anything. Blarg, unhappy, mumble, mumble.

I had a weird zombie dream last night. There was this rain that disolved and disfigured people and turned them into zombies. Portland was flooding with all this rain, so I was huddled on the second floor of my house with J and a few other people (the downstairs was flooding) and we had to figure out a way to get some food. The online dream dictionary says zombies "represent a group of related fears which are bombarding you" and says of rain: " A violent rainstorm may symbolize extreme inner emotional turbulence or unexpressed tears." Food is "A symbol of well-being, abundance or prosperity." So, sorry to those of you who were melted into a group of fears last night due to my emotional turbulence or unexpressed tears, making me seek well-being, abundance or prosperity.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?