<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Terribly depressed today. Another week of no work. Another week of calls and letters that won't be answered and emails that are probably sent directly to the recipient's trash can. Another week of going out to my volunteer work, anxiously checking email and phone, picking up groceries on my overextended credit card and sitting at home with the boys, a housewife without a purpose. Another week of trying to look and sound upbeat when asked how I'm doing. Another week of regrets for getting an advanced degree and feeling like a loser because while I may have made it through law school with a decent record and passed the bar, I failed at the most important test-making it on my own.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?