<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Every morning at 4:30 am, J's alarm goes off. Every morning he hits snooze, cuddles closer to me and says, "When I get home, do you just want to snuggle under the covers together?" and I always reply, "That sounds great." And then the day goes by, and we both realize that we have things to do and put off snuggle time and then it's somehow 9:00 and J needs to hop in bed while I'm still going strong. I don't see how I can have no income, and yet stay busy all the friggen time. My afternoon attorney meeting ran late, so I was late getting groceries and late getting home. I still need to portion the 21 lb. turkey I roasted yesterday into packages for pot pies or soup. Then I need to look up, read and understand a weird court of appeals case, because I was volunteered to help an attorney write an amicus brief, an attorney that I coincidentally had a coffee date with tommorrow at 9am. This attorney is well known and well established and if he thinks I'm smart, it would be very good for me. If he thinks I'm dumb, it will be very bad for me.

I have the feeling tommorrow is going to be hectic, up to and including my night shift out at St. Andrews.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?