<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 30, 2005

Had another large scale freak out yesterday. Went to pay the bills and realized there was no cashola in the bank. I can fake it through another month, but after that I'm pretty well fucked up the ass with a huge donkey dildo (Hee Haw). I have an interview in early January (surprise!) but I don't want to get too invested in it-I'm too afraid of the let down. I really super duper need this job, which means there is no way I will get it.

It would be a nice surprise to win the lottery and not have to deal with all these problems, which is probably why I'm spacing out more and more into fantasies of not worrying constantly about these things and looking constantly for income. J says money is its own problem, but it's a problem I'm willing to explore at this juncture.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?