<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 26, 2005

Home again home again, jiggidy jig. I spent Christmas eve and Christmas in a nice little beach house up in Washington with J and the boys (a wonderful gift from my mom). We spent Christmas eve walking around on the beach (it was in the mid-fifties-fuck that white Christmas shit), until I managed to walk into a quicksand like patch and sink up to my knees. J pulled me out, and I was happy to find my shoes still on the feet. We went back to our cozy getaway, strung lights, baked ham and enjoyed. Christmas we did mushrooms and spent the day zonked, laughing, eating chocolate, drinking whisky and watching the scenery. Today we did some more walking on the beach, checked out all the dead jellyfish on the shore, packed up and came on back home.

Boy oh boy I love Christmas. I remember the year my roomate struck a bargain with me-we could only have a tree if she could put a penis on top of it. Of course I complied-I wanted to drink eggnog, get stoned and lie underneath watching the lights and breathing the pine. This Christmas was the best though. We may make it a yearly tradition.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?