<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I was feeling pretty sorry for myself this morning as I was out walking the dogs at 6 am. The wind was blustering, the cold was biting and the dark was, well, dark. Of course, then I got an email from my Aunt telling me that it was five below in Madison and nobody in Wisconsin was gonna feel sorry for me out here in the 30 something degree weather.

My meeting with the attorney went pretty well. It gave me hope again (dammit) and it was nice to meet with someone in the legal community who I admired and really enjoyed talking with. I think the thing was simply that he was good at listening, and I haven't found that to be the case with a lot of attorneys. It's like they're going through an internal checklist of the things they have to say and then they spew them all out as fast as possible to move on to the next big thing. On the minus side, we were dressed very similarly (this does not happen all that often with me-who knew purple tunics were hip?) so I felt very junior high.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?