<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm blogging from J's computer today (which I had to drag from his den to my office-our house is fucking huge) because my mouse went out on my beloved laptop yesterday. Arrg. I will eventually call Dell and see what the deal is-thankfully it is still under the huge warranty I got. But today is full of busyness-I have the boys to walk, the house to clean, a trip to Salem to plan, a car to clean out, and a super secret houseguest to pick up. He'll be staying with us for an indeterminant amount of time, which means we will have some sweet much needed rent money. Cross your fingers that my trip to Salem goes well-I really really need some income.
Comments:
Good luck!
 
I am the person who produced Libertyville Abortion Demonstration that was commented on in your blog back in August. I have just released an hour-long video about the pro-war movement which I think can make a real contribution to the national debate about the war. I hope you will take a look at the video and will tell your friends and readers about it. Information about the video follows.

Thanks,
Lee Goodman

Pro-Warriors: In Their Own Words

In this honest, in-depth documentary, ordinary Americans who are active with the pro-war movement tell you the real reasons they support the war on Iraq and what they think is motivating the people who are against it. Entertaining, informative, and sometimes shocking, this video will give you new insight into what is causing the polarization of American politics.
Filmed on location in Washington, D.C. at the largest anti-war demonstration since the Viet Nam war, Pro-Warriors features rare interviews with leaders of the grass-roots pro-war movement. The characters include Judah the Catholic Soldier, Doctor Bill, Club Gitmo Man, and Corporal John. This video is more than history, it is historic. This is the story the networks don’t tell. This is real!
Available only online, at www.Pro-Warriors.com. Running time: 56 minutes. Price: $3.99 Profits will help support www.AtCenterNetwork.com and the Northbrook Peace Committee, Inc.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?