<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The rooster that lives accross the street is huddled with two hens on the steps of the scary clown house (SCH). The SCH is directly accross the street from me. It is badly in need of paint and tends to gather newspapers on the porch. It has a big screen on the porch that is falling off. I have never seen anyone leave or enter the SCH. There is a dog inside that I can see standing in the window. Sometimes it barks. No one tells it to hush. I have never seen a person walking around in the SCH. There are no lights ever on in the main house. There is a light in the attic (isn't that Shell Sylverstein?) that is usually on, but there is a metal screen with a few cloths over it, so no one can see inside. The only visitor I've ever seen is a lawn crew that cut the grass, picked up the newspapers and left.

I'm not sure who planted the idea in my head that there is a flesh eating clown living there, but it's pretty pursuasive on a gray day while the wind rattles my eaves and I plot ways to acheive an income. If the place is vacant, why the dog and the attic light? If the place is inhabited, when are they doing stuff like getting groceries or walking the dog? Even if an invalid lives there, there should be visitors-nurses, meals on wheels, etc. WTF?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?