<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I feel all the better after a few days off. I've been painting in the bathroom-a complete disaster but theraputic. I should've known better than to let J, who is colorblind, take the initiative with the color, but the paintchip looked ok. Unfortunately, once out of the store and in the bathroom, the paint looked like an electric grass green instead of the mild sea green we were going for.

I've also started swimming at the community pool, on the advice of my mentor. I like swimming, but I can't swim with my head under water, so I feel lame. Plus I was horribly traumatized by high school swim class and didn't want to relive the pain. Lucky for me, at the time I prefer to go there is a low slow movement class going on, so I feel speedy and slim compared to most of the people in the pool.

I'm trying to put together the pieces of my life in a way that makes sense.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?