<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Man I hate those douchebages at Access Group Loans. Actually, they transfered my loans to the douchebages at Kentucky "Higher Education"-an oxymoron if I ever heard of one. I'm already in a bad mood because I decided today was the day to consolidate my fucken private loans. I needed a payoff estimate for the date the loans come due. AES had no problem giving me all the information I needed. The jackoffs in Kentucky however, told me they couldn't give a payoff estimate 2 months in the future because it wouldn't be a correct amount. Now, I learned in 2nd grade that estimates, while eminently useful, aren't right on the money. They don't have to be. But apparently they're learning that new math in Kentucky. Then the woman said, "We sent you an estimate in the mail, didn't you get it?" The conversation just went downhill from there.

Me: "Um. No. Could you tell me that estimate?"
Shithead: "No."
Me: "You sent me an estimate, but you can't tell me what it is?"
Shithead: "Well, actually computer sent the estimate."
Me: "Oh. Well can you ask the computer what the estimate was?"
Shithead: "No"
Me: "Can the computer send me another estimate?"
Shithead: "No."

And profanity filled the room. I finally did my own fucken estimate. God I can't wait for that consolidation to go through.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?