<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Yesterday I went swimming at the community center. The best part about swimming there is that I can reward myself with a long soak in the hottub after swimming for 30-40 minutes. Now that's motivation. Anyway, I got out of the hottub and headed for the showers. For some reason they were packed-women and babies everywhere. The showers are set up in a large tiled room with two central poles that have showerheads around them. There were only a few showers open, so I picked one and went for it. What I didn't realize at the time was that the naked lesbian next to me was a shower singer and dancer (I hope she has some of those non-slip tiles at home). She was swinging around her 400 lbs and doing scat (the singing kind-there was no pooping involved), thowing back her head and be bob be doo wop ba da do de ohing while wiggling her various parts about. I'm not sure if this was her regular shower routine, or if she was just real excited about how crowded it was today.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?