<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

J's mom is a bit wiggy. J gets a few boxes a year from her filled with half used battery packs, kelp, purse pilots and other odd assorted bits and pieces. Last time J talked with her, she said she was sending me a package. When he asked what sort of package I was getting, she whispered, "A sexbook!"

I cannot call J's mom and thank her for sending me a sexbook. I don't even know what she means by sexbook. I don't want to know what she means. Maybe it'll be lost in the mail.
Comments:
The funniest thing a girlfriend's mother ever said to me was in college. My then girlfriend was under the weather. Her mother told me to - and I quote - "pump her full of fluids."

This was followed by a very long awkward pause.

I promised I would.

Which was of course followed by another very long awkward pause.

...and then we both grinned.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?