<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Yesterday mostly was just one of those days. It started off innocuous enough-I went to the pool for a swim before a lunch meeting. My skin had some sort of allergic reaction to the clorine, and I was covered in itchy red welts. I put on my fancy clothes (in contrast to the sweaty pants I wore in to the pool) and they weren't fitting right. The shirt was pulling up weirdly and the bra was digging into my arms. The worst was my socks. Brand new. Green. Fuzzy. They were fine until I got downtown. After parking, I hopped out to head to the rendezvous point. It only took a few steps to realize something was wrong. My feet were slipping all over the place inside my shoes. I shuffled the few blocks to the Justice Center, sat down and took off my shoes. A pile of green fluff flew out and scattered green fibers all over my pants. It looked like my socks were molting. Sigh. I sat down and picked lint off my pants while waiting for my lunch date. Twenty minutes later I gave up and decided to pack it in and go home. I couldn't find my goddamn car, so I spent 20 more minutes circling the parking garage and then circling another parking garage before finding the thing and freaking going home already. Covered in green fuzz.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?